RED. Recruitment, on behalf of his client, a leading multinational company in the filed of Supply Chain and Logistics, is looking for a Solution Designer / Logistics business analyst to enrigh their team.
A Solution Designer designs and follows the implementation of several projects linking Business, IT & Logistics in line with the company business goals and policies. The future Solution manager will act accordingly to the following objectives:
- Define & Design solutions for the business;
- Supervise & Support the teams directly involved on the projects. Checking conformity of the operations and results and work on eventual issues during the work-in-progress;
Main responsibilities will be:
- In the role it will be needed to have a high level understanding of the main processes but also some deep attention to details when needed.
- Supporting the definition of KPIs, functional specifications and quality requirements;
- Coperation with the IT teams for complex evaluations of impact on the applications ecosystem and to define the suitable software solutions, identify constant applicable improvements and strategic evolution & simplification;
- Collaboration and supervision of the project teams and developers to verify the conformity of the design plan, the respect fo deadlines and support the resolution of the possible critical aspects that might arise;
- Defining guidelines for the choice of Cloud or Saas oriented open solutions and slowly reduce or limit the custom made softwares that could become a bottle neck to the evolution of the technological infrastructure;
- Interaction with other divisions (especially IT - Infrastructure and Swoftware) and with the main IT vendors;
- Master degree in IT, Mathematics, Physics or other Quantitative disciplines or relevant work experience in Project Management;
- At least 3 years of experience in similar roles (Logistics could be an advantage);
- Experience in designing and integrating complex solutions;
- Experience in designing, cordinating and executing projects;
- Experience and skills in Vendor AND/OR Stakeholders management;
- Professional proficiency in English AND Italian or French;
Soft skills required: Communication and Cordination skills, Team player attitude, attention to details and proactiveness.
- If interested please apply sending a CV at firstname.lastname@example.org