RED. Recruitment is supporting a multinational company operating in the Telco & Software industry to find an HR specialist with the following tasks & requirements:
- 2 years of experience in the role of HR Manager in the IT industry;
- English level – proficient;
- Successful experience in effectively creating and transitioning HR processes (onboarding, performance review, talent management, training, development) in an international company;
- Able to work in multitasking mode under strict deadlines with a high level of independence.
- Improving the existing policies, procedures, regulations in the HR, prescribing HR business processes, and developing new ones at the Ukraine office;
- Support of onboarding for new employees (Welcome book, transparent trial period system, building a support system for newcomers), accompaniment to the dismissal process of employees;
- Participate in the development and implementation of the staff assessment system;
- Implement corporate surveys, data analysis, make proposals of improvements;
- Consulting heads of different departments connected to HR questions;
- Keep a record of HR analytics.
- Work in a multinational company focused on curring edge technolgoies;
- Flexible working hours within office hours coverage;
- Career growth opportunities in a newly established Business Service Center;;
- Company restaurant;
- If interested please apply sending a CV at email@example.com